Whether it is continuing education courses, lunch and learns, national conferences, local industry organizations or private client training Bala enjoys sharing our knowledge and insight.
Bala is an AIA Continuing Education Provider, we offer a variety of courses from our Structures, MEP/FP, Technology and Commissioning Practice Groups. Courses include:
- Elevated Floor Systems in Concrete Construction
- Steel Framed Building Systems and Design
- Structural Considerations for Existing Buildings
- Warehousing Structural Systems
- Designing for the Unknown: A closer look at COVID-19 and Future Change Accelerants
- Building Systems Integration
- Learning Technologies in Today's Flexible Learning Environment
- Technology in the Modern Workplace
- Technology Integration into Conferencing Collaboration Spaces
- Electronic and Physical Security Systems Coordination
- LEED v4 & v4.1 Updates and How They Impact your Projects
- Energy Code Commissioning Requirements
- COVID-19 and the Impacts to Facilities
- Chilled Beam Technology, Architectural and Energy Advantages
- Energy Efficient Systems for High End Interiors
- Energy Modeling Strategies
- HVAC Systems Trends and Energy Saving Opportunities
- Utilizing Design and Construction Tools for Effective Asset Mgmt.
To schedule you AIA course please contact us!