Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Arch, formerly known as the Robert Morris building, was recently converted into an apartment building. Built in 1914 as office space for the local methodist church, the building had an additional 8 floors added and was eventually converted into a boarding house, then hotel.
In 2010 the project team began the task of renovating and converting this high-rise building from office space into a luxury apartment building. The 111 luxury apartments feature many original architectural details and light-flooded spaces with modern amenities and conveniences. The building amenities include a media theater and a fitness center.